All Branches Will Open July 20th
At Great Meadow, we want to keep our members as up-to-date as possible. That is why we want to inform you of our branch reopening schedule and the protocol that comes along with that.
The reopening of our branches will occur in phases. As phase one nears completion, we will be reopening all branches beginning July 20th, 2020.
As the branches open we want to reinforce that we will be taking measures to keep our members and our staff safe. We will be focused on implementing social distancing practices which will allow members to access the lobby.
We will continue cleaning and disinfecting high member contact areas in the following ways:
- Hourly cleanings will be conducted throughout the branches, in the drive up and lobby areas.
- Prior to and after a member visits the desk area, chairs and any items that the member came into contact with will be cleaned and disinfected.
- All branches are equipped with hand sanitizing stations for employee and member use.
- We plan to reopen our branches in stages, by following the latest guidelines and recommendations from the local and state government. Beginning on June 15th we will be opening our lobby by appointments. Further details on re-opening lobbies to all transactions will be coming soon.
- We are at this time requiring masks to be worn inside the branches by both members and staff. Our staff may ask you to “Tip your Mask” for safety and identification purposes. When asked to do so, we simply ask that you pull your mask down for a couple of seconds so we can ensure indentification.
- While we do miss seeing all the children who visit our branch, we are requesting at this time when you have an appointment that you limit the number of people at the appointment to those who are on the account.
- The safety of our members and staff is of the upmost importance to us. We will be sanitizing all common areas between appointments. Hand sanitizer will be located in all common areas and offices in the branch.
- If you are not feeling well the day of your appointment, please let us know and we will work to reschedule with you.