Online & Mobile Banking
We love seeing you in the branch. But when it’s not possible to stop in, we have you covered with our improved online banking experience.
GMFCU Online Banking is a FREE virtual financial service center. There are no lines, no occupied ATMs and no mid-day trek to the credit union on your break.
Take advantage of these services within the new online banking experience:
- Transfer money within your various GMFCU accounts
- Show account balances
- Make GMFCU loan payments
- Free and secure Online Billpay
- View e-statements (dating back to September 2011)
- Secure messaging with GMFCU
- GMFCU Credit Card access
- Recurring Transfer ability
- Temporarily freeze your debit card
Remote Deposit Capture
Depositing checks has never been easier
Deposit checks with our GMFCU Mobile Banking app. Available for Apple and Android devices, this app will allow you to deposit checks easily and securely with your mobile phone or tablet. Remote Deposit Capture, also known as “RDC”, is a service that allows Great Meadow Federal Credit Union members to scan or photograph checks and transmit the images to their GMFCU account for posting and clearing. This service eliminates a trip to the branch or ATM to make your deposit, saving you time.
- Deposits before 2pm Monday through Friday, if accepted, will normally be seen in your account that same day.
- Deposits after 2pm Monday through Friday, if accepted, will not be seen in your account until at least the next business day.
- Deposits on the weekends or holidays will be delayed further as these are not considered business days.
- Must be a member in good standing for at least 30 days in order to deposit items through your mobile device.
Benefits of Mobile Deposit with Remote Deposit Capture
GMFCU Banking is free and there is no charge for deposits
make a deposit with just a few easy clicks
saves time as checks can be deposited any time from your mobile device
we use the level of security and encryption standards as online banking, ensuring that your deposits and personal information are completely safe
Questions?We're here to help.