Looking for a career where you can make a positive impact on your community, be a part of an extraordinary team while being rewarded for your individual talents, and grow with an organization who is growing rapidly every year? Great Meadow FCU is looking for talented new teammates who are looking to add value to our organization and are as driven as we are about our community.
Here is what we are looking for in our Community Development Director position:
Our Community Development Director will represent the credit union throughout the community to increase brand visibility and develop new business opportunities with community members, community groups, and other business channels in our community charter area. They will use sales skills and the relationship-building process to promote products and services in order to develop new relationships and cultivate existing relationships. Be a liaison between the marketing department and our front-line branch employees, to ensure they know what promotions/events/marketing efforts are taking place and ensure they understand these efforts. Be a visible presence in the community for the purpose of promoting the credit union, building brand and gaining new business leads. Will be the lead event planner for our annual meetings, training events, community events and more for the credit union. Work closely with the management team to ensure the service level to both our members and dealership partners is outstanding. Track, evaluate and report sales activity to management.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following:
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree or relevant business experience.
- Prior experience sales and business. development, a minimum of 3 – 5 years.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Willingness to work early mornings, evenings and weekend events.
- Willingness to represent the credit union at community activities and to business partners.
- Effective communication skill (oral, written and listening).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access).
- Be adaptable and learns on the fly as well as relentless, versatile and active learner.
- Uses logic and protocol to solve problems with effective and innovative solutions. Will be resilient and will own the solution and the problem.
- Provide excellent and honest analysis. As well as understand that it is okay to fail forward.