Looking for a career where you can make a positive impact on your community, be a part of an extraordinary team while being rewarded for your individual talents, and grow with an organization who is growing rapidly every year? Great Meadow FCU is looking for talented new teammates who are looking to add value to our organization and are as driven as we are about our community.
Here is what we are looking for in our Indirect Loan Officer position:
Our Indirect Loan Officer understands the importance of timely processing of indirect consumer loans. The Indirect Loan Officer performs underwriting and account opening for indirect loans. The Indirect Loan Officer will maintain positive relations with our Dealer partners, Dealer Relationship Managers and members. This member of our team will perform the quality control, assist in funding, and booking processes on all indirect consumer loan closing packages. As well, they will ensure all loans have correct interest rates, LTVs, etc. have been determined, all required disclosures and documents are included and have been executed properly, and indirect loans are uploaded to the core system and the results of the upload has been verified for accuracy. They will create and open statement accounts for new Indirect Lending members. Ensure compliance with all GMFCU policies, procedures along with regulatory requirements. Alert dealership personnel of any funding delays and work directly with dealership personnel to resolve in a timely manner. Assist VP of Lending and lending team as needed. Perform other duties as required.
The ‘must haves’ for this position include:
- An Associate Degree from an accredited college/university or higher is preferred, or experience equivalent to the degree.
- A minimum of 2 or more years’ experience working lending environment.
- Ability to self-manage assigned duties and responsibilities
- Excellent data entry skills; strong attention to detail
- A strong work ethic, as well as an outgoing and positive personality
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access).
- Be adaptable and learns on the fly as well as relentless, versatile and active learner.
- Uses logic and protocol to solve problems with effective and innovative solutions. Will be resilient and will own the solution and the problem.
- Provide excellent at honest analysis and understand that it is okay to fail forward.
If you feel you can bring value to our community, members and our team, please forward a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.