Looking for a career where you can make a positive impact on your community, be a part of an extraordinary team while being rewarded for your individual talents, and grow with an organization who is growing rapidly every year? Great Meadow FCU is looking for talented new teammates who are looking to add value to our organization and are as driven as we are about our community.
Here is what we are looking for in our Back Office Call Center Clerk position:
This role is primarily responsible for addressing queries pertaining to ACH’s, Direct Deposit, Plastic Card and other depository and draft functions as well as handling additional member service, and reporting responsibilities.
As the Back Office Call Center Clerk, you will be knowledgeable with plastic card maintenance and management, as well as being able to assist members with plastic card issues and fraud disputes. This position will also assist our Back Office staff with travel notifications, foreign transactions, limits being met and/or setting up ACH’s. This position will also provide back up support for ACH/Draft/Remote Deposit postings, returns, and originations.
This role will be able to efficiently and competently responding to member’s inquiries. They will have the ability to conduct transactional and operational responsibilities thoroughly and accurately by learning all aspects of branch operations specializing in Back Office and reporting areas. They will also become proficient in credit union regulations, policies, and procedures, as well as other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following:
- An Associate Degree from an accredited college/university or higher is preferred, with a focus on Business Management, Business Administration, or Finance, or experience equivalent to the degree.
- Prior experience working in a banking or credit union environment, a minimum of 1 – 2 years
- Ability to self-manage assigned duties and responsibilities
- A professional demeanor to operate in a member facing environment and over the phone
- Excellent data entry skills; strong attention to detail
- A strong work ethic, as well as an outgoing and positive personality
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access).
- Be adaptable and learns on the fly as well as relentless, versatile and active learner.
- Uses logic and protocol to solve problems with effective and innovative solutions. Will be resilient and will own the solution and the problem.
- Provide excellent and honest analysis and understand that it is okay to fail forward.
If you feel you can bring value to our community, members and our team, please forward a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.