Member Service Representative
We are proud to be an EEO employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
The Member Service Representative demonstrates awareness of member expectations and strives to fulfill and exceed those expectations through member service. Establishes, retains and deepens relationships with members and potential members. Acts as a member consultant in regard to financial services, deposit accounts, problem resolution, financial education, and referrals. Performs a broad level of operational duties in branch. Supports Great Meadow’s distinctive culture.
Job Specific Responsibilities:
- Execute consistently excellent, proactive member service
- Maintain proficiency in all branch technical applications
- Actively participate in a fast-paced, team environment
- Cultivate an understanding of all Credit Union products and services
- Account responsibilities include but are not limited to open/close deposit accounts, transactional tasks on all deposit/loan accounts, provide outstanding member service
- Use onboarding method to build relationships with members to be able to cross-sell and provide member leads to Loan Officers for credit cards, auto loans, and other consumer loans
- Follow up with new account openings to verify members have received debit cards, checks, online banking access. Discuss further appointments/opportunities with Loan Officers
- Reconcile and research member accounts to solve member issues as needed including questions, transfers, inquiries, payroll, etc.
- Start/stop/interpret payroll deductions and distribution
- Access and interpret ATM, Debit and Visa information
- Responsible for ATM settlement and replenishment/troubleshooting
- Perform duties of Teller (Member Specialist) when needed. Keep abreast of all teller function changes
- Maintain disaster recovery ledger. Maintain monthly credit union data ledger binders
- Ensure all daily, month ends, quarter end reports are printed and placed in correct spots in storage. If reports are missing they must, in a timely manner, be reported to a supervisor
- Maintain inventory of necessary forms and applications, and request order to be placed in a timely manner
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of Credit Union operations including policies, procedures, services, and regulations
- Open related mail
- Maintain knowledge of current financial industry trends, practices, and regulations
- Other duties as needed
Currently hiring at the Queensbury and Granville branches.
Please e-mail or mail cover letter, resume and references to; email@example.com
PO Box 8
Granville, NY 12832
We're here to help. Please call 518-642-8100 or toll-free 800-303-1110