Branch Teller (Part-Time)
We are proud to be an EEO employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
The Branch Teller demonstrates awareness of member expectations and strives to fulfill and exceed those expectations through exceptional member service. Establishes, retains and deepens relationships with members and potential members. Acts as a member consultant in regard to financial services, deposit accounts, problem resolution, financial education, and referrals. Performs a broad level of operational duties in branch. Supports Great Meadow’s distinctive culture.
Job Specific Responsibilities
- Execute consistently excellent, proactive member service
- Maintain proficiency in all branch technical applications
- Actively participate in a fast-paced, team environment
- Cultivate an understanding of all Credit Union products and services
- Proactively cross-sell to build relationships with members to be able to provide member leads to MSR’s and Loan Officers for deposit accounts, credit cards, auto loans and other consumer loans
- Reconcile and research member accounts to solve member issues as needed including questions, transfers, inquiries, payroll, etc.
- Start/stop/interpret payroll deductions and distribution
- Access and interpret ATM, Debit and Visa information
- Responsible for ATM settlement and replenishment/troubleshooting
- Keep abreast of all teller function changes
- Maintain disaster recovery ledger. Maintain monthly credit union data ledger binders
- Ensure all daily, month ends, quarter end reports are printed and placed in correct spots in storage. If reports are missing they must, in a timely manner, be reported to a supervisor
- Maintain inventory of necessary forms and applications, and request order to be placed in a timely manner
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of Credit Union operations including policies, procedures, services, and regulations
- Open related mail
- Maintain knowledge of current financial industry trends, practices, and regulations
- Able to work Saturday hours
- Other duties as needed
This position is available at all our locations.
Please e-mail or mail cover letter, resume, and references to; firstname.lastname@example.org
PO Box 8
Granville, NY 12832
We're here to help. Please call 518-642-8100 or toll-free 800-303-1110